Re: [Phys-L] The Sad State of Physics Education Research Refereeing

If you reply to this relatively long (8 kB) post please don't hit the reply button unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.