Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

On 2011, Aug 30, , at 17:36, Jack Uretsky wrote:

This one I recognize. Taking phrases out of context is a form of sleae.
Regards,
Jack

Come now.

Your (that) sentence was the "set up" for my punchline -- using your whole quote would have likely left only an initial puzzlement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_line

bc may give up jokes on phys-l