Re: [Phys-l] Lecture Isn't Effective: More Evidence #2

On 2011, Jul 23, , at 14:24, pschoch@nac.net wrote:

I recommend to you the books by William Zinsser and the idea
of "Writing Across the Curriculum" when it is done in earnest and with
purpose.

Peter Schoch

I've done this also and I recommend perusing Strunk and White. The early Advanced Lab. syllabi (at UCSC) recommended it.

bc thinks Fowler and Nicholson useful, also.