Re: [Phys-l] Another Fukushima in Nebraska?

On 2011, Jun 29, , at 06:43, William Maddox wrote:

From: WC Maddox

1.To BC: you seem to be blacking your self out ( no corporate news, no
PBS, no BBC).

"Since I don't watch corporate TV news and not on BBC or The (PBS) News Hour; that's a black out."

Bad bernard. here's the correct version:

"Since I don't watch corporate TV news and [it was] not on BBC or The (PBS) News Hour; that's a black out."

Since I don't watch the BBC and The News Hour religiously, I coulda missed it. Until a few days ago I'd usually record one, as they overlap. A result of the two stations associating recently.

I stopped listening to the "Peoples' Republic of Berkeley" station when my hearing (lack of) made only the pros. intelligible.

bc