Re: [Phys-l] Another Fukushima in Nebraska?

From: WC Maddox

1.To BC: you seem to be blacking your self out ( no corporate news, no PBS, no BBC).

2. The quote below is from linked article in bold type in BC email below.

From BC in email below:"appears to be propaganda"** **

"But, with an already documented 35% increase in the infant mortality rate <http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/06/10/physician-epidemiologist-35-spike-infant-mortality-northwest-citie-meltdown-result-fallout-fukushima-25311/> for American mothers living in the western coastal regions of the US caused by radiation blowing onto them from Japan being ignored by these people there doesn't seem to be much hope for them."

3. I do not watch all that much news on TV but I am surprised not to hear about the reactor problems in Nebraska until Phys-L message considering what happened in Japan and all the weather related disaster stories lately (tornados in Alabama, Mississippi river flooding, Minot, ND flooding). I would expect to see one of the Weather Channel reporters standing in the water around the nuclear power plant. Perhaps radiation stops what hurricanes cannot.