Re: [Phys-l] Interactive Engagement Typically Lowers Student Evaluations of Teaching?

If you reply to this long (xx kB) post please don't hit the reply button unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.