Re: [Phys-l] Demron

Wikipedia has a article which they say is written as an advertisement. I
agree. They asked for a rewite on June 2009 but nobody has done so. some body
from here might do so. The calculation given in the original here e-mail
seem persuasive. I would write wikipedia a note but I am late for a plane now

Alex. F. Burr

In a message dated 3/17/2011 10:57:12 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,