Re: [Phys-l] amazing instruments

On 2011, Mar 10, , at 08:34, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

The responses here serve to illustrate why physicists are so universally disliked. We transform the wondrous into the mundane.

Bob at PC

Au contraire!

We create the wondrous or at least make them possible and the engineers do it. e.g. Hubble, space flight; hell, everything -- electricity all things mechanical, etc., etc.

bc remembers Einstein's PE Nobel.