Re: [Phys-l] Should teachers blog???

On 2011, Feb 18, , at 14:04, John Clement wrote:

This is
the sign of a possible abuser, but nobody would rat on him.

The admin would never listen to me and were more likely to turn
on me. I would normally not report a colleague, but in this case maybe I
should have done it.

In Calif. failure to report obvious abuse (reported by student or visible trauma) is a criminal offense.

bc here's this from retired teacher spouse.