[Phys-l] Revision and Exam Technique

I understand alot of you might have to think along way back :) , but can you point me to some sites which offer advice on the above.... or your own advice gained through years of experience

I am a mature student and have gone back to Uni (to study photonics) and don't remember revision being this hard.  Information goes in through the eyes and out through God knows where?  It seems much harder this time around to remember.

Thanks in anticipation
ALex