Re: [Phys-l] j track 3d

Does anyone know what happened to the NASA page for J-Track 3d? I use it
every year in class to track some satellites, verify Kepler's 3rd law and to
show the different orbits of weather satellites, GPS satellites and
communication satellites

NASA, specifically Marshall Space Flight Center, has restricted access
to J-Track and J-Track 3D. It seems that you need to fill out a technology
transfer agreement before you can get to the software. I haven't tried
this yet, so I'm not sure what the process will be.

You can get started at:

http://techtran.msfc.nasa.gov/software/jpass.html

Bruce