From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Philip Keller
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:43 AM
To: 'Forum for Physics Educators'
Subject: [Phys-l] j track 3d

Hello All,

Does anyone know what happened to the NASA page for J-Track 3d? I use
it every year in class to track some satellites, verify Kepler's 3rd
law and to show the different orbits of weather satellites, GPS
satellites and communication satellites. Only this year, I can't seem
to find the link. If you know of its whereabouts, please post.

Thank you.