Re: [Phys-l] NAEP scores are higher for students who took PHYSICS

I repeat my question from last week... where can I find a list of schools which have their students take the NAEP? or the PISA or the TIMMS for that matter ??? No one I have asked in the education field in this entire area of South Jersey knows of any school where the science students take any of these tests. The State report states that they *chose* several hundred selected students from several schools to take the TIMMS, but the neither the State website nor any of the testing web sites give a list of districts anywhere where their test was administered.

Marty