[Phys-l] e: Top-Posting

Actually, it isn't top-posting (though it may be close.) It's quoting an entire digest in a reply.
(I suppose you could argue that's the worst-case scenario of top-posting...)

Actually, I'd say that it's helpful to do that, but only if you're top posting! If you top post, then the history is (potentially) informative.

No, no no no no. Readers of the digest then have to scroll through entire copies of the digest to get to the next post.

Quoting entire digests is one of the more significant internet faux pas.

David Craig

<http://web.lemoyne.edu/~craigda/>