[Phys-l] On Bob Boice's Exaggerated Demise

On 8 October 2010 I transmitted to Phys-L and Physoc the abstract and link to a post titled "Re: Looking for Robert Boice" [Hake (2010a)]. That post ended with:

"IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON BOICE'S WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW."

Thanks to the responses of Alan Craig, Diane Dempster, and Ernest Rakow, I was able to contact Bob Boice and discover that:

BOB IS ALIVE AND WELL AND LIVING IN TENNESSEE.

For those who may be interested, on 5 Nov 2010 I forwarded to the POD discussion list a message "On Bob Boice's Exaggerated Demise" [Hake 2010b)] that gives Bob's account of the details. It can be accessed at <http://bit.ly/d2JWam>.

<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>
<http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com>
<http://iub.academia.edu/RichardHake>

REFERENCES [URL's shortened by <http://bit.ly/>]
Hake, R.R. 2010a. "Re: Looking for Robert Boice," online on the OPEN! AERA-L archives at <http://bit.ly/atrqYN>. Post of 6 Oct 2010 20:27:36-0700 to AERA-L, Net-Gold, and POD. The abstract and link to the complete post are also being transmitted to various discussion lists and are online on my blog "Hake'sEdStuff" at <http://bit.ly/ald854> with a provision for comments.

Hake, R.R. 2010b. "Fwd: On Bob Boice's Exaggerated Demise," on the OPEN! POD archives at <http://bit.ly/d2JWam>. POD post of 5 Nov 2010 19:13:39-0700.