Re: [Phys-l] Fwd: SB Courthouse tower clock now on the web

Which reminds me - a miniature atomic clock is now an article of commerce,
I notice in a design magazine. Requires reasonably stabilized low voltage, emits 1 pps
at an accuracy rather better (X100) than the best TCXOs. Measures an inch or two square.

In small quantity costs ~ $1500
Not quite as stable long term as a GPS driven clock but still, works under water etc.

Brian W