Re: [Phys-l] Monty Hall problem

I'm having trouble finding one of these that doesn't SAY that the host opens a door with a goat.
What am I missing?
Once the host opens the goat door - you should switch.

Others are referring to OTHER quite distinct Monty Hall type scenario's that include MANY other possibilities and parameters.

Show me (please) the Marilyn version that doesn't have the host opening a goat door.
Please be specific - this Suction Cup Effect is quite overpowering by now.

Thank you for your patience.
.