Re: [Phys-l] An Indulgence.

On 2011, Dec 02, , at 15:04, brian whatcott wrote:

I have spent a lifetime to get to the position where I am even capable
of conceiving
of this as an indulgence and about as long to become in some way
capable of making
use of it: but here I am - and the moment has arrived.

I passed up any idea of buying when Megan their rep told me the office
price, but
when I saw the home discounted version on offer presently at $250
(when discounted 15 % - the Christmas inducement), I succumbed:
Mathematica 8 Home version.

Oh yes!

Happy Christmas Me!
Brian Whatcott.

Better than the ed. version?

If not, the cost of tuition at a comunity college plus the $139 is less than the $250. BTW, I couldn't find it for less than $295.

bc not yet at that indulgence stage, tho 75 next year.