From: Michael Barr
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 11:55 AM
To: Phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] compact fluorescent lights go dim
I recently changed all the lights in my house to compact fluorescent
lights. In my son's room when I turn the lights on, they are bright for a
quarter second and then go dim. In my living room they just turn on really
dim. In my bedroom they turn on just fine and are fairly bright. Not all
the bulbs are the same. Does anyone know why this might be? I thought
maybe there could be a lesson here.
thanks,
Mike Barr

--
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*