Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:51 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] Cool hockey save! What happened?

One of my students, a hockey player, sent me this short clip. The shot
gets through, then appears to deflect behind the goalie -- probably from a
hole/divot in the ice. Watch it from all angles in slow motion. Amazing!
Might be good for students to analyze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smyIu37MFPo