Re: [Phys-l] [PTSOS] anvil and sledgehammer inertia demo

What is wrong with chasing your tail? Since we don't in principle know what a force is, the only way we can say the forces are balanced is to observe the motion.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net