[Phys-l] Temperature Ratings of Electrical Appliances

I'm getting involved in some volunteer work that involves dealing with
bedbug infestations in inner city housing. I've become aware that you
can exterminate the bedbugs in a room by getting the temperature in that
room up to 120-150 degrees fahrenheit and keeping it there for an hour.
My question is about the temperature ratings for common household space
heaters and box fans. Can they be safely operated in such an
environment?

Also, I am contacting the manufacturer at
< http://www.mosebachresistors.com/electric_heaters.html >
and if you have experience with or information on the equipment
described there, or similar equipment, it would be most appreciated it
if you could share it with me.