Re: [Phys-l] third law of thermo

Hi!

The third law of thermodynamics should not be written like the entropy
going to zero when the temperature goes to zero.

It shuld be written as the changes of the entropy goes to zero ...

There are a lot of examples to show that entropy goes to a constant to
take into account that disorder is present but frozen.

Arnulfo Castellanos Moreno