Re: [Phys-l] A Conjecture on Baryogenesis and Leptogenesis A Just So Story

I should have including a link to the quoted section. People on THIS list
are almost certainly not familiar with DR Klauber's paper. This isn't
central to this extreme hand waving I am doing here but this provides context
for the quoted section

Bob Zannelli

_http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0309/0309679v3.pdf_
(http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0309/0309679v3.pdf)

In a message dated 1/31/2010 8:43:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,