Re: [Phys-l] Reversible versus quasi-static processes (was Re: PV question)

I've done it (last year).

And I checked a few days later and it was still there.

bc

p.s. A New Yorker article claimed the stock market was more intelligent than any single person. (before the latest). Perhaps Wikip. is a better example.