Re: [Phys-l] Reversible versus quasi-static processes (was Re: PV question)

One (supposed) 'great thing' about the Wikipedia is that it is open for editing (improvement) by those who posses the knowledge to do so.

There are, unfortunately, a few 'controversial' topics that are moderated to prevent 'malicious' editing but I doubt that much physics content falls into this category.

I hope that some improvement to the Wikipedia will article will result from this discourse.
Making changes is really quite straightforward.