Re: [Phys-l] About the "why" and "how questins."

I asked if this was substantiated. Your reference is to claims by an anti-Fox group called Media Matters. They never show the contents of the email. It's just of a chain of A told B who told C, etc. Until I see more, I'm sticking with Fox Derangement Syndrome.

Bob at PC

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of brian whatcott [betwys1@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:51 PM
Cc: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] About the "why" and "how questins."

This URL with details of the editorial edict from Sammon seems just as
politically polarized as Fox news itself. Moreover, his email was
issued a year ago.

<http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46409.html>

Brian W

On 12/21/2010 6:21 PM, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:
Can this be substantiated, or is this another example of Fox Derangement Syndrome?

Bob at PC