Re: [Phys-l] question about Bernoulli

How about these examples:
Blowing across the top of a strip of paper held against your lower lip.
Blowing between two balloons that are floating (or suspended) side-by-side,
close but not touching.
Fabric top of a convertible billowing upwards.
Plastic sheet covering side of double-wide being hauled on highway billowing outwards.
Two inch square of cardstock with straight-pin thru center,
pin dropped thru hole in spool, blow thru spool to hold card in place
as you turn the spool over to be blowing downward.

Or perhaps even air flowing faster over the top of an airfoil?????

Spinning balls curve due to the Magnus Effect.