Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

Jams are mainly on the motorways.

Many of the diamond lanes* in LA county and beyond are three instead of two required and some for 24/7! I loved it when I had an access sticker. When my car was totaled, I pointed out to the insurance negotiator that a sticker was worth $3k a month before on a used car sold by the dealer in Gilroy. I got $1.5 k for it plus our car was very "clean", so we ended up w/ a new Prius at no cost! No sticker tho, but a back up camera.

*HOV, high occupancy vehicle lanes.

On 680, the fwy between San Jose and Sacramento, the short HOV lane is also a Fas Trak lane in addition to the bridges.

http://www.bayareafastrak.org/

http://www.680expresslane.org/Home.asp

http://www.bayareafastrak.org/static/news/index.shtml#2

bc discovered this returning from the Fall NCNAAPT meeting in Concord.