Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

Not Flushing, but we used to go to Bensonhurst a lot. (Kings Hwy and Ave. P) There was a stretch of street where there were about a thousand hub-caps in the bushes because of the broken up asphalt and pot holes so big they could swallow an elephant.

I must say we drove directly in, visited my wife's grandmom for Passover, ate, and got out of Dodge! Beltway to Bay Ridge to Ave. P and Grandmom's. Drove around the block a few times to find parking. We never deviated from that for fear of getting lost in Brooklyn.