Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

On Nov 20, 2010, at 6:32 PM, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

4-way stop signs beat lights.

Not where I live! I can't imagine the havoc that would result from replacing stop lights with stop signs in L.A.

It's amazing how people can figure things out for themselves without the heavy hand of government.

(... resist ... resist ... liberals must not be political on phys-l ... deep breath ... )

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona