From: "Don McQuarrie" <mcquarrd@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:46 PM
To: <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Subject: [Phys-l] 5v power supply

I'm looking ahead to some new lab work in my physics class and have found a
need for several adjustable 5volt power supplies. Were I to attempt to buy
them commercially, I'd be out my budget for the next decade (ok - a bit
exaggerated), but building them would be a cool project, especially if I
could get some perf boards pre done. Does anyone have a suggestion for a low
end 5v adjustable (down) power supply schematic? Cheap is an operative word
right now in the state of Washington. It would be much appreciated.

Don McQuarrie

KE7ZDA

Chemistry/Physics

Drama music director