Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

I think more in engineering and less so in chem.

I find quite a contrast between the "technician" and "professorial" lists, for example.

Back in the fifties, R.W. Webb (geologist, chair of the physical science dept., UC SB College) said he only knew of one Catholic geologist and he was a seismologist.

bc

p.s. I hate these wonderful video posts. So frustrating because I'm very deaf.