Re: [Phys-l] What's in a Touch?

Thanks for the laugh. Then again, it's not all that funny!

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.

On Nov 4, 2010, at 12:10 PM, John Clement wrote:

http://www.worsleyschool.net/science/files/touch/touch.html

Here is a web site where we can all argue about the physics. I have sent
them some E-mail and they made a few minor corrections, but decline to see
my major objections to this ill considered analysis.

How many things do you find wrong? I think they copied this out of a bad
textbook.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX