Re: [Phys-l] science, religion, and politics

I wasn't taking anything personally. It just seemed that since your message was one of the first to follow the original subject line, it would be a response to the original post. Apologies.

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.
Bill Robertson Science, Inc.
Stop Faking It! Finally Understanding Science So You Can Teach It.
wrobert9@ix.netcom.com
1340 Telemark Drive
Woodland Park, CO 80863
719-686-1609