Re: [Phys-l] science, religion, and politics

John,

I recognize the subject line, but beyond that I don't see what your post has to do with what I said. Exactly where did I take a religious stance? If I did, it would certainly surprise those who know that I am not a religious person.

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.
Bill Robertson Science, Inc.
Stop Faking It! Finally Understanding Science So You Can Teach It.
wrobert9@ix.netcom.com
1340 Telemark Drive
Woodland Park, CO 80863
719-686-1609