Re: [Phys-l] Prof. Hal Lewis resigns from APS

Doesn't it strike anyone here as strange that Dr. Lewis' main issue was with
the way APS refused to follow its own procedures and allow discussion on the
issue. He was not arguing whether AGW is right or wrong -- he was arguing
that the behavior of the East Anglia crowd was disgraceful, and that APS is
stonewalling and blocking discussion.

Yet essentially all debate here ignores this. Are you OK with the way APS
conducted itself?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Folkerts, Timothy J <