Re: [Phys-l] Prof. Hal Lewis resigns from APS

Actually I would say creationism is a religious dogma that masquerades as a
science, so I would say it is not even a pseudoscience.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

As for cold fusion, there are cranks and there are people seriously trying
to see if an effect exists. It has its share of scientists and
pseudoscientists. Personally, I would not put up money to invest in it -
the serious investigators have not found an effect that rises out of the
noise. Creationism, on the other hand, meets so many criteria one can
confidently call it pseudoscience.