Re: [Phys-l] Coalesing drops

Squirt a couple of drops and when they collide and coalesce the resulting larger drop explodes in a spray of small droplets.

"You've" done what I discussed, a year ago?, modeled slow neutron fission.

I attended the menbers' nite ten days ago and missed it -- discovering the interactive dropper occupied most of my time.

bc