Re: [Phys-l] WHAT ARE "EXCESSIVE BOUNCES" ?

Plethora; What plethora?

Perhaps the below is the plethora?

Our PHYS-L server must like Crawford MacCallum, as I today received for two posts three duplicates each from "him", or was it the redshift server?

bc wonders if anyone else received a bunch at nearly the same time,

"My" server has bad days, but it's usually the other direction -- doesn't like left wing nuts?