Re: [Phys-l] SuperMemo

That was my excuse for "picking" physics. I was the HS top student in physics, bio, and chem.

bc was down hill from then on.

On 2009, Apr 27, , at 10:10, Brian Blais wrote:

I have sometimes wondered whether this type of thing would lead a
student more towards physics, and away from biology, because of the
difference in memorization. In physics you need only remember a few
things, and then derive the rest.