[Phys-l] SuperMemo

Just over a year ago Brian Whatcott sent a message to phys-l with a link
to an article about a piece of software called SuperMemo that is
supposed to help you remember things. See:

<https://carnot.physics.buffalo.edu/archives/2008/4_2008/msg00262.html>

Being a forgetful person and a bit frustrated with forgetting names,
facts, and particulars regarding software syntax; starting on April 30
of last year I decided to give SuperMemo a go and with the exception of
about 4 or 5 days along the way, I've been using it every day since. I
went with the version that came out in 1998 since it is free. (Google
"supermemo freeware" if interested.) It's not magical, but I find that
it works. Oh, and in November, I started learning Spanish. SuperMemo
has been helpful in that endeavor as well.

Thanks Brian.

Jeff Schnick