Re: [Phys-l] "Dehatting" TO-3 bipolars to "create" photosensors

Thank you, thanks, tanks, Die Panzer**

** The plural and singular of Panzer are the same, therefore, the plural article is necessary.

bc indulging in his eccentricity

Panzer is generic -- armored.

Etymology

Panzer is a loanword from the German Panzer, meaning ‘armour’, pronounced [ˈpanʦɐ]

It is also used in the compounds Panzerdivision, ‘panzer division’ and dated Panzerkampfwagen, ‘tank’ or literally ‘armoured combat vehicle’ (the modern synonym is Kampfpanzer, or just Panzer).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer

bc thinks, "Now you have it.", and also sometimes writes: Die Panzer to X.