From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Bernard
Cleyet
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:27 AM
To: Richard Tarara; Forum for Physics Educators
Cc: Nancy Seese; Peter Kwiek
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

That's because they have not formed a combination in restraint of trade.

There's a poster (the classified workers union, SEIU?) in the break
room at Alisal Community School. It is an image of many irate people
outside a building. The captions is ~ When one person complains to
management it's ignored; when a hundred do, they listen.

bc Remembers JD's drawing of the torches and pitchforks.