Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

In a message dated 4/12/2009 7:15:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
betwys1@sbcglobal.net writes:

Carter was the first president to work for less benefits for the poor
and more benefits for the rich.
President Reagan enlarged on this redistribution. Young people aged
twenty one could only look forward to a worse life than their parents
after President Carter was elected.

Now I am not sure who wrote this, I lost track , but whoever did is
remarkably informed. It's rather amazing how few people who think of themselves
as liberal know this. It's exactly right. The
Carter-Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush administration has followed one single agenda which is using the
government to funnel money from the wealth creators to the parasitic ownership
class. And now so much money has been transferred from the have-littles to
the have-it-alls the economic wheels have stopped turning.

Bob Zannelli

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572838x1201387489/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)