From: Ron Curtin <Ron.Curtin@charlottecountryday.org>
Subject: [Phys-l] IB Physics
To: "'Forum for Physics Educators'" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 6:05 AM

For those of you who are teaching IB Physics (Standard Level): Our school is
considering trying to do the entire SL IB Physics curriculum in one school year.
These 11th grade students would have had no Physics in high school at all
before taking this IB class, and they would be expected to be ready for the IB
exams during the first week of May. This seems like an awfully short time to
cover a lot of material. Are any of you out there trying to do the same thing?
Thanks.

All email messages sent to and from Charlotte Country Day School are archived
and may be regenerated, reviewed, or turned over to government agencies such as
law enforcement if requested.