Re: [Phys-l] global temperatures -- a modest proposal

Calculating the "wind resistance" of current ones, I think is an easy engineering exercise. The blades are made to be completely feathered already?

bc uses google to spell.

top of the list:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4462753.html

p.s. lotsa wind here. I know. I was on a ferry during a Beaufort 9 off of Sweden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offshore_wind_farms