Re: [Phys-l] Inductive cooking

Interesting that you mention that. As I recall when I was in 8th grade in something in the early 50's the Ford folks came around with a science and engineering show. I saw a guy hammer a nail with a bottle and then watched it explode when he dropped a small stone inside. I've been doing physical science of one sort or another ever since.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College