Re: [Phys-l] stencil

Hi Anthony,

I found the following at www.draftingsteals.com. Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.draftingsteals.com/21371.html or http:// www.draftingsteals.com/21370.html

I have never used the site. (I still have my own drafting tools from my college days.)

On Mar 31, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:
I am looking for a stencil/template to draw (the old-fashioned way) small
right triangles for various physics questions. I already have stencils for
circles. ellipses, and squares. I checked online and in various math
catalogs with little success. Some equilateral triangles, but no right
triangles.

Does anyone know of a source for something like this?

David Clark
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy
University of Maine
declark@maine.edu