[Phys-l] Senior level Particle & Nuclear physics elective...

Hello,

I am excited to be teaching a senior-level elective course on particle &
nuclear physics next fall (called "Subatomic Physics").

In my ongoing efforts to not reinvent the wheel I thought I might ask this
group for resources on such a course. So, if you have course materials that
could be easily shared (zip up some files and email them, or point me to a
link, etc.) I would be very interested in anything you had to offer.

I am particularly interested in any materials that are based around PER
work, which I think are pretty rare for courses at this level.

Even quick suggestions about textbooks would be valuable, especially if you
have a few details about why you did/didn't like that book.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

--
Jeff Loats, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Physics

Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you
can borrow mine.